Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from MailStore!
Christmas is coming and the year is drawing to a close. 2020 has been a trial not only for people in Germany and Europe but for the whole of humanity, and it will certainly go down in history for the wrong reasons. Yet, although we’ve all had to practice social distancing, the year has also brought us together. Indeed, 2020 managed to do something normally only seen in the festive season: it forced us to slow down and reflect upon the important things in life.
As the new year approaches, our thoughts turn to the new hopes, aspirations and successes in the offing in 2021. But before we get ahead of ourselves, let’s look back at some of the highlights of MailStore’s year.
MailStore’s Highlights of the Year
Without doubt, 2020 has been an extraordinary year. But as 2021 approaches, let’s spend a few moments looking back at some of the key moments that shaped MailStore’s year:
- In Germany, the revised GoBD (“principles for the proper management and storage of books, records and documents in electronic form, as well as data access”) came into force on 1 January 2020 – no problem at all for businesses running one of MailStore’s solutions! Click here for the complete blog post.
- MailStore releases: following the successful release of MailStore 12.1 at the start of the year, MailStore V13 was launched just a few months later, wowing customers with improved support of cloud-based services and modern authentication methods.
- German STEVIE Award: at the STEVIE awards, MailStore’s Support team took home the gold medal in the category “Customer Service Department of the Year”. Read all about it here.
- Archiving emails in Microsoft 365: 2020 also saw the publication by the market research institute Osterman Research of a white paper which examined how small and mid-sized businesses (SMEs) can adequately protect their business-critical email traffic in Microsoft 365. More on this in our blog post.
- “Security by default”: for us as a software manufacturer, security isn’t an empty word – it’s top priority. More on this in the article about our Customer Security Awareness Initiative.
A Big “Thank You” from MailStore
As this turbulent year draws to a close, our thanks go to all our customers for the trust placed in us and to all our partners for their excellent work during the year. The entire MailStore team wishes you and your families a very Merry Christmas, a peaceful holiday period, and a happy, healthy and prosperous 2021. Things can only get better!
Availability of Technical Support
During the holiday period, our technical support staff will be available at the following times:
- Technical support will not be available in the period from 24 December up to and including 27 December 2020.
- From 28 December up to and including 30 December 2020, we will be available by telephone or e-mail from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Our offices will also be closed in the period from 31 December 2020 up to and including 3 January 2021.
We thank you for your understanding.