More than 60,000 companies of all sizes and from all sectors rely on MailStore Server. Countless public and educational institutions also depend upon MailStore Server.
Advantages for Your Company
- Legal safeguard for email compliance
- Help to meet the EU’s GDPR
- Extremely fast full-text searching for emails and attachments
- Total protection against data loss
- Reduce the workload of mail servers
- Save up to 70% storage space
- Simplify backup and restore
- Independence of cumbersome PST files
- See all advantages
- Trusted by 60,000 organizations in 100 countries
- Supports almost all email systems and archiving methods
- Integrated and highly scalable storage technology
- Minimal system requirements
and easy to set up
- Extremely low-maintenance
- One-off payment, starting at $ 190.00
The Standard in Email Archiving
Email Archiving for Businesses
Now available in version 11.2.1, MailStore Server has grown to become a global standard for email archiving in business following years of successful operation at more than 60,000 companies. Easy to install and 100-percent reliable in every situation.
MailStore Service Provider Edition
Service providers will be able to broaden their portfolio and offer their customers all the advantages of modern email archiving as a service thanks to MailStore SPE. You can run the MailStore SPE on your own infrastructure and adapt it precisely to your requirements.
Free email archiving software for home users
MailStore Home lets you archive your private email from almost any email source and search through them extremely quickly. You will never lose emails again. It is also possible to start running MailStore Home as a portable version directly from a USB flash drive. This can be done without installation and on any PC.
What Customers Are Saying
Free 30-Day Trial
Download the 30-day trial version for free today. In just a few minutes after installation, you’ll be archiving your first emails on a trial basis. There is absolutely no risk, since no changes whatsoever are made to your existing systems.
- Easy to set up in just a few minutes, intuitive to use
- For Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Supports all virtual environments