System Requirements Supported Operating Systems (32-bit and 64-bit Versions)
- Microsoft Windows 11
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2022 (Essentials, Standard, Datacenter, Datacenter Azure Edition)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019 (Essentials, Standard, Datacenter)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 (Essentials, Standard, Datacenter)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 (Foundation, Essentials, Standard, Datacenter)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (Foundation, Essentials, Standard, Datacenter)
- No additional web server (such as Microsoft IIS) is necessary (MailStore Server starts its own HTTP server on the appropriate TCP ports)
- MailStore Server can be run smoothly in virtual environments such as VMware
- MailStore Server can be run smoothly in terminal server environments
- Microsoft SQL Server is not necessary but can be used if required
Although MailStore Server can be used right out of the box in most cases, companies should consider the solution within the context of their existing IT infrastructure and implement a short planning phase. For further information, please consult our Mailstore Server Help.
Please also take the opportunity to contact our technical support team to discuss your individual scenario.