System Requirements Supported Operating Systems (32-bit and 64-bit Versions)
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 (Essentials, Standard, Datacenter)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2 (Foundation, Essentials, Standard, Datacenter
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011 SP1
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2008 SP2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 and 2008 SP2 (Foundation, Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter)
- No additional web server (such as Microsoft IIS) is necessary (MailStore Server starts its own HTTP server on the appropriate TCP ports)
- MailStore Server can be run smoothly in virtual environments such as VMware
- MailStore Server can be run smoothly in terminal server environments
- Microsoft SQL Server is not necessary but can be used if required
Although MailStore Server can be used right out of the box in most cases, larger companies should consider the solution within the context of their existing IT infrastructure and implement a short planning phase. For further information, please consult our Mailstore Server Help.
Please also take the opportunity to contact our technical support team to discuss your individual scenario.