Start Providing Email Archiving as a Service
You can now provide your customers with modern email archiving as a service thanks to the MailStore Service Provider Edition, thereby expanding your email service portfolio to include key components. The MailStore Service Provider Edition is delivered as a software solution, and you can operate it on your own servers according to your own individual requirements.
Extensive scripting and branding options make it possible to integrate the MailStore Service Provider Edition into the existing offer and the existing infrastructure and allow you to make the most of the solutions’ potential for increasing sales and customer retention.
Six Reasons for Service Providers
Generate additional and long-term revenue. If desired, you can also integrate accompanying services such as consulting, setup, and data publication on Blu-Ray into your service portfolio.
Acquire New Customers
Many companies are actively looking for a solution that meets all legal requirements to archive their emails and fulfill compliance regulations. Tap into this potential.
Simply and effectively offer your archiving service to existing and new customers as a cross-selling proposition for existing email services.
Greater Lock-in Effect
For many reasons, it takes a great deal of effort on the part of the end customer to switch archiving solutions. This allows you to achieve a high level of long-term retention.
Outpace the Competition
Not all service providers offer email archiving as a managed service. Fill this gap in the market – don’t wait for another provider to do it!
Get ahead of Global Cloud Providers
As a regional and trusted partner, you can take advantage of the mistrust and data protection concerns that companies harbor against international cloud providers.
Why MailStore SPE?
Maintain Complete Control
- You operate the MailStore SPE yourself on your own IT infrastructure. You maintain complete control over the entire solution and your customers
- You are free to set your prices for your end customers independently and you can customize the solution using extensive branding options
- The MailStore SPE supports virtually all email systems and archiving and access methods. This way, you can implement various application scenarios and serve virtually all types of customers
- Scripting options also make it possible to perfectly integrate the MailStore SPE into your own IT infrastructure
For Small and Large Numbers of Customers
- Providers with a low number of customers/users can operate the MailStore SPE in an easy-to-use single server mode
- The MailStore SPE is freely scalable to any number of customers in multi-server mode (it is possible to simply switch between the modes at any time)
Free trial periods, comprehensive technical assistance from the MailStore support team, and a range of marketing materials make it easy to get started. Interested service providers can register for free with no obligation.