Following an intensive R&D and testing phase, we are pleased to be able to announce the official release of MailStore Server 8 today. A free 30-day trial version is immediately available for download. Existing customers with valid Update and Product Support will have free access to the Setup Files (see Update notices). The most significant enhancements include:
- Official support of Outlook 2013 (including Click-To-Run for Office 365)
- Official support of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- In addition to the components available to end customers, administrative components within MailStore Server 8 are also available in Chinese (simplified and traditional), Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish and Turkish
- MailStore Client runs a 64-bit process on 64-bit platforms natively
- Reworked user interface for MailStore Web Access and the Outlook Add-in
- MailStore Web Access and the Outlook Add-in enable organization of message lists according to date, sender/recipient or subject
- You can find a comprehensive overview of all the enhancements in the Changelog
Do you have any questions about the new version or want to give us feedback? Our technical support team looks forward to your emails at email@example.com!
Find out more in the official press release.
Comments are closed.