Author: Kristina Waldhecker
Kristina Waldhecker is the Manager, Product Marketing at MailStore Software GmbH. Kristina has been with the company since 2012 and was a member of MailStore’s Channel Sales team before moving to the marketing department. She studied International Business in Maastricht (Netherlands) and Milan (Italy). Kristina’s interests are travel, interior design, and good food.
Latest posts by Kristina:
- MailStore V13.2: Faster Than Ever and Now for Businesses With Up To 2,000 Users
- 3 Reasons Why You Need to Consider Your Microsoft Exchange Server Email Archiving Options
- Mailbox Receiving Limits: How to Prevent Journaling Issues with Microsoft 365
- MailStore V13.1: Support of AD FS OpenID Connect and an Enhanced User Experience
- Email Overload: How to Deal with a Brimming Mailbox on Your Return from Vacation
- Computer Security Day: Why MailStore Admins Need to Know About SSL Warnings and Certificates
- End of Mainstream Support for Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 on 13 October 2020
- MailStore V13: Improved Support of Cloud Services and Modern Authentication
- Exchange Server 2010 End of Support: What Are Your Options?
- Video: Licensing MailStore Server