Emails are a valuable source of information for home users, too. A large amount of data and important files are saved in the form of emails. With MailStore Home, you can backup all emails in a secure and central archive, even if they are distributed across different computers, programs or mailboxes. You can do this either on your PC or on a USB drive as a “portable” option.
An additional advantage: you can still reply to or forward archived emails by opening them with a single mouse-click in your standard email program. In addition, the archive allows you to search quickly and easily through all your email communications.
A Central Archive for All Emails
- Internet mailboxes such as Gmail or Yahoo! Mail
- Any POP3 and IMAP mailboxes
- Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019
- Windows Mail and Windows Live Mail
- iMicrosoft Exchange Server 2003 and 2007 are no longer maintained by Microsoft. Therefore, we are only able to ensure limited compatibility and thus provide limited technical support for Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 and 2007. Furthermore, we reserve the right to completely remove support for these products in a future MailStore update.Microsoft Exchange Server 20031, 20071, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019 mailboxes
- Mozilla Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
- PST, EML and other files
All Emails Securely Stored in the Archive
Emails can be lost due to incomplete data backups, corrupted PST files, or other technical problems. With MailStore Home, you can keep all your emails safely in the archive, where they are easily retrievable.
Not a One-Way Street
All archived emails can be restored from the archive at any time using the handy export feature. This allows MailStore Home also to be used for migrating emails.
MailStore Home has a powerful full-text search feature that can search through large amounts of data and any type of file attachment.
Emails can be restored from the archive or simply opened in an email client (e.g. Outlook) with a single mouse-click.
Safe Even for Large Amounts of Data
MailStore Home can manage large amounts of data effortlessly. Now both your past and future emails are safely stored.
Mobile Email Archive
MailStore Home is also available as a “portable” option and can be launched directly from a USB hard drive on any PC without prior installation. If you prefer to use a USB flash drive instead, be sure to use a high-quality device.