Next to the already existing MailStore Outlook Add-in and Web Access, MailStore Server version 5.1 offers users yet another alternative to access their archived email. MailStore Server now comes with an IMAP server which enables users to access their archives using most email clients and mobile devices (read-only access). The IMAP server can be enabled in MailStore Server Base Configuration.
Further improvements in version 5.1:
- New: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 Support
- Fixed: When archiving large Exchange Server mailbox folders, an error message may be shown indicating that the server is busy (“ErrorServerBusy”).
- Fixed: When trying to archive Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1, HTTP error code 302 is displayed.
- Fixed: After upgrading to Microsoft Outlook 2010, MailStore may show that Microsoft Outlook is not installed.
- Fixed: Under certain circumstances, the Outlook add-in does not find the temporary directory and displays incomprehensible error messages.
- Fixed: After exporting to Outlook PST files that didn’t exist before, the PST files’ display name in Outlook may contain random characters.
Comments are closed.